Re: Horses, Zeps, Hackle, and Fanfic

From: Artur T. Hara <hara_at_mps.com.br>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 19:47:25 -0200

Ed Rudnicki wrote:

> The Kats seem to be advanced enough that dietary supplements could
> be provided for those who opted for the veggie diet. I seem to
> recall a similar situation with humans, albeit with a different
> nutrient, one which is difficult to get with a vegan diet.

My supposition is that Kats had WWIII, based in motor planes, tanks e carriers like our WWII.

Ironically, I think that the corn e vegetarian restaurant finish the WWIV threat, what never happened
in Kat universe.

Next, militar crisis took the soldiers to unemployment or Enforcers.

Then the carriers were semi-inactive.

--
Artur T. Hara
hara_at_mps.com.br