Re: Kat stuff

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 16:29:06 -0500 (CDT)

> > 5 posters including myself have created 20 articles with 80 follow-ups.
>
> Ahh... But come on, the fans of the SWAT Kats in Dominion isn't just 6, how ma
ny are they in Dominion?

    There are believed to be about 15,000-20,000 readers total, and several
thousand are registered. I'd say at least dozens have seen the Kats site, and
perhaps as many as a few hundred. Answer your question, Kaneko?

ce misspellings all the time in anime, like Appleseed if I
> >remember correctly. SWAT Kats is no different. You'd think they'd be
>
> Does this mean that SWAT Kats is an anime?

    There you go again. All it means is that when animated by Mook, SWAT Kats
is made by many of the same artists who work on anime, Japanese animators who
may not be fluent in English.

> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/