Subliminals?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 00:33:32 -0500 (CDT)

    Are there any "subliminals", ie. single or few frame out of place cels on
the series? If so, then where? One that I can think of that might
qualify are the odd looking frames of Hard Drive on the monitor in the finale
of Night of the Dark Kat, just before Razor hits him with a bazooka. Well,
that and the black and red enhancements given to the explosions - a common
technique in Japanese animation. Oh, I just remembered another, T-Bone is
seen in a single frame in the TurboKat's cockpit in The Deadly Pyramid. The
frame is quite detailed, and since it's only on the screen for 1/30 of a
second, it just goes to show the effort put into that episode by Mook. Anyone
know of others?

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/