Re: Propeller --> Jet.

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:12:38 -0400

Ed Rudnicki wrote:

>The Kats are after all evolved from pure predators, and social
>predators at that if you've been following our other thread.
>Territorial conflicts would come (unfortunately) rather naturally.

Territorial conflicts should come naturally for Kats just as well as they
do to humans. Hunting territories would have been important to kats much
earlier in their history. Since hunter-gatherers don't have the same
critical need for territory predators do, they would have had more
conflicts even before settled populations. That's not to mention the claws
and teeth.

If they are even worse than humans there would be no wonder if they have
some extra mega-wars.

--
    / Michael J. Rider / :o o: