Another nitpick

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 17:29:08 -0400

I don't know if anyone noticed this before, but in "The Giant Bacteria" the
sign in the salvage yard says "MEGACAT CITY SALVAGE YARD", but every other
sign seen in the ep is spelled "MEGAKAT". Looks like they made a mistake,
and a very noticible one at that. However, it was a first season ep...

And I *do* believe that the names "MegaKat City" and "MegaKat" are
interchangeable, like "New York" and "New York City". Whichever one you
want to use is alright in my book.

Brother Buford
"Did any of you hear of the giant kat of Sumatra?"