Re: SwatKats SNES game ...

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 11:02:23 -0500 (CDT)

> >ARGH! I haven't been able to find it anywhere! TRU, FunCoLand, nowhere!
> >
> >I don't suppose some kind soul would be willing to pick me up a copy and
> >send it off? Either from Canada or the US -- I'm not picky.. I'll just
> >need help with the conversion rates. :)

    I've been off-line so much for so long that I'm having a tough time
catching up. But here, I can help.

    I once did a brief web search for the game and came up with it at about
three or four sites, sometimes misspelled "Cats", for under thirty bucks used
(Although it's possible that some may have been new.) The sites that I
E-mailed my inquiry to said they didn't have it. I ...uh, didnt' get
the URL's, so do what I did and put "Video Games for Sale" or something similar
into a search engine. My search took about an hour or so.

    I also did a phone search of the numbers listed in the back of what few
video game magazines I happen to own and came up with the following:

    $40 _at_ Game Express (New)
    (212) 290 - 0031

    $28 _at_ Funco (Used)
    (612) 946 - 8107

    If you're willing to buy the game in the first place I'd say shelling out a
buck for a couple minutes of long distance phone bill isn't that big a deal.

    Anyone who's a Kats Fan and owns an SNES, but not the game should get it
right away. It's not anything groundbreaking, but it's kind of fun and a must
own for all Kats fans.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/