Mayor Manx is out - Razor elected!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:11:31 -0700

Hey Katfans,

     Dana Uehara is taking over the symbols of office from yours truly as of today.
     For those that weren't around at the inception of this list, Dana created it as
     a home for the ever-increasing legion of katfans with nowhere to call 'home'
     as a place to discuss all things MegaKat. It works well, huh?

     As for what I'm going to be doing now that I'm no longer list-administrator?
     Well, pretty much the same, actually. I'll still be hanging out at least as much,
      (who else will give Tedco such a hard time?), and I'll still be talking to those
     individuals kind enough to pass on all that "behind the scenes" stuff that we've
     all come to know and love.

     Anyway, without further ado, I hereby present Dana Uehara with the office
     of List Administrator Emeritus! You'll find the symbols of office - the toupee
     and the golf clubs - waiting in the Chopper outside.

    (I'd throw in the cardboard cutout, but it's a bit bullet-ridden)

    All Hail the Return of the King: razor_at_rat.org