Re: Just a little nitpicking...

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 22:54:25 -0700

>I just watched The Origin of Dr. Viper, and noticed a serious nitpick in it.
>Did anyone else notice that they used 2nd season equipment in this episode?
>Considering the episode, the events in it were pre-1st season. Yet they used
>the jet pack and the more advanced 2nd season Glovatrix... That, IMHO, is a
>serious error, and is a very noticable one.

I noticed that too, but at the time, I thought that was another show. The
Japanese version of an American show. The two seasons were so different,
that I thought that season one was made in America, and season two dubbed
"Megaman" when it came to music, was mady entirly in Japan. Well, it was
animated over there, at least!

>Frank Fuller
>fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net
>Proud to be a Swat Kats fan at nearly 22 :)

Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One