Re: Favorite episodes?

From: Frank Fuller <fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 07:43:37 -0500

>>IMHO, one of the best, if not the absolute best, has got to be Razor's Edge.
>>Just for note.
>
>A lot of people pick this one, but why? I mean, I know why I'd pick it,
>but I'm just kinda curious to see if anyone else's mind malfunctions like
>mine. One of the weird things about people picking this ep is that it's
>one of the few done by freelance writers (i.e., they write for everybody) -
>in this case a guy named Mark Saraceni. One quick question to people that
>would pick this as the best ep: is your favourite character Razor??

As a matter of fact, yes, my favorite IS Razor, but the main reason I like
this episode is that its something of a 'thinker', on a subject that other
shows have overlooked, routinely. I'm glad that SK was responsible enough to
deal with the idea of bystanders potentially getting hurt, should a missile
go astray. Most shows when a missile doesn't hit its intended target, you
never hear of it again. IMHO they dealt with it VERY well, when everyone
thought those two were injured, and I mainly give it the credit for that.
It's the best non-combat drama they've had on the show, really. (Although it
might just be that I'm an old fart, for liking it because of that ;)

Frank Fuller
fuller_at_sioux.sodak.net
Proud to be a Swat Kats fan at nearly 22 :)