Re: What'd they do with those voice tracks anyway?

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 17:30:53 -0700

>>hmmm. Maybe if I could find a couple of good kats artists, we could make
>>the three eps., and we'd each work on one frame for one month, perfecting
>>it, etc. Ok, so maybe it'l take a century!!!
>
>Cool...twice as fast as Fondacom!
Well, at least it's SOMETHING! Mabye if we saved our money for a few hundred
years, we could have the last eps sent over to Mook and we could take all
the credit (Yeah! and I'm the QUEEN of England! Oh well.... My ideas never
work!)
Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Always have something in your lunch box to trade with" -The Great One