Re: Swat Kats Comics

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 18:53:45 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 31 Mar, 1996, chance wrote:

> For an AFG, I was going to post something to rec.arts.animation outlining
> Turner's plans for a "Captain Planet"/"SwatKats" crossover made-for-TCN
> movie, but I figured I'd be eaten alive. I can't even begin to imagine a plot...
> though I suppose that hasn't stopped the vast majority of the CP eps
> from being made.
>
> "I'm a marketeer...
> You can be one too...
> Bringing back 'Kats...
> is the thing to do!"

I have a plot, umm. maybe it could be a more detailed "Katastrophe, with
Mutilor, the Pastmaster, Ci-Kat-As, and all there past villians,
including zed, team up. It'd be kinda nifty, though the title of the
movie may be: "The End Of The SWAT Kats" :(

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS