Re: The year is 1996, the name of the place is... The Kats mailing list.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 20:34:45 -0800

>chance wrote:
>>Since Kats have Christmas (it's true! "Night of the Dark Kat"), then I think
>>you can safely use the same date conventions as in our world.
>
>Yeah, but it's the numbers that we will never know.
>
>BTW, is the Kats definition of Christmas is the same as some definition of Christmas in our world?

Lessee. "Christ"..."mas" "Christ", well...there's enough Charlton Heston movies
coming up to answer any lingering questions about Christ, but "mas" is a Latin
word meaning "birth". I'll let you do the math.

I'd like to see a script that kind of explores the same place they were going
with the pacifist nature of the Aquians on "When Strikes Mutilor", but
maybe keep it closer to home and have it motivated by something more
religious -- without defining that religion, per se -- in order to help the audience
understand why some actions are necessary when there's no other choice, and why
the kitty-kats *do* those actions. Might be kinda cool, and could "justify" the
 "violence" on the program to parents without breaking the 90's taboo of depicting
anything overtly Christian.

Ehh, just a thought.