Re: Navy...

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 10:24:49 +0700

>>I'm talking about the carrier that look like an aircraft carrier.
>
>Do you mean the one in "Cry Turmoil" at the very end? Not to mention her
>aircraft base thingey looked like a floating carrier. That's the only place
>*I* saw something like that. How about you?

Nope, I'm talking about the carrier in "Ghost Pilot" (Read the Navy thing in the subject line of this post.), like the one that a F-14 Tomcat usualy hang out.

BTW, Turmoil's air carrier look like a coffin or a Super Star Destroyer to me.

Hmmm, I wonder if there is a floating island somewhere on the kat planet.