Replies to comments on FAQ for fanfic

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 19:39:50 EST

I had a lot of questions on my FAQ, so I thought I'd
get it all down in one shot.

Terra wrote:
>>4. How does Kehor know Thoran?
>> Is it important?
>
> Dunno. I'm not the author, YOU are <G>?

I asked that question to make you guys think, "IS it
really important?" That was just in case anyone was
wondering, I'm just saying it isn't really effecting to
the plotline.

>> <stuff I wrote snipped about the sequel>
>
> I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! <more snipped>
> Can I e-mail you privately and tell you what I *think*
>it is?

Go ahead. If you recognize the name you're on the right
track, but it takes a good deal of thinking to figure out
what the Lopine word (a noun) concerning the WD character
means.

Ryan wrote:
>> <stuff I wrote snipped about Sauraman>
>
> Dr. Jake, uh . . . . . could I borrow your Lopinean idea
>for my next fanfic when the Archeivers clash with the entire
>SWAT Kat's planet?

I'll tell you about that in the note I send to the list about
using Lopine.

>What does "CE" mean?

I've had more than one question on this. As you know:

      BC - Before Christ
      AD - a Latin phrase that means "In the Year of Our L-rd"

Well, there are 2 knew politically correct terms to replace the
old ones. I'm not very PC, but I like them better.

      BCE - Before Common Era
      CE - Common Era

They mean the same thing as BC and AD. Sorry about the confusion.

Someone also mentioned if I should send this FAQ to the list. The
answer
is no, at least not yet, because after "Virthuril" comes out some
changes
and additions will probably be made to it.

                                                  Dr. Jake