Re: Should we start a rumor?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:52:55 -0800

Paul wrote (I think...Eudora ate the attribution...)

Ryan wrote:

>Do it! Just don't get the Kats fans too upset! Heck! someone does something
>like that to me and I'd really cuss them out and really try to hurt their
>pride.

> If we do any April Fools gags, try to make it a bit
>unrealistic, so we dopn't get hammered all that bad.

I wrote:

I just pulled an AFG on "alt.tv.animaniacs", so I'm not one to talk, but be
*very* careful what you post - even in fun - lest you earn us the label
of 'wingnut militia'. AFG posts should at least give little hints that
they're a gag, then you can always allude to them in followup posts
when people start nailing you to the proverbial cross. Rec.arts.animation
might be a fun place for something like that, but be advised that there's
quite a few sharks in that particular pond, and you might come away with
teeth-marks in your hinies.

>Just one question, WHO AM I????????????????????????????SHISH!

"Who are we really? Schopenauer put forth an interesting theory...."

(Obscure "Animaniacs" reference. I'll get better.)