Re: Whaddya think of this {story} idea?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 22:37:08 -0800

>Well, I was thinking more of what they do in other mailing lists. Y'know, we
>take on the identity of our character, then sorta write from their POV. (A
>really good example of what I mean is at the Black Rose's site. And even
>though it *is* A.R., it's got an example of what I mean. Look under Role

Another variation of this (good) idea is maybe do something where you
write, say, two/three paragraphs about another character of your choice,
from the POV of another character of your choice. For example, you
could be Callie recounting a story about Jake, or Razor describing the
sometimes irritating habits of T-Bone, and so on.

Generally, if you like a character you're generally able to "get in their heads"
and predict how they'd react to situations not covered in the body of eps.
In that regard, there's basically no difference between the fans and the
scriptwriters - except that the scriptwriters get paid.

>http://www.eskimo.com~ash/archive.html) Check it out if you don't understand

Hm. "eskimo.com" is about 30 miles south of me.