Re: anime callie

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 18:20:15 -0600 (CST)

>>>What boo-boo? It's a typical Japanese Steroertype!
>>
>>That's why it's a boo-boo, they aren't supposed to make a Japanese
>>animation. Oh well, at least it's a nice boo-boo.

    Well, Mook is a Japanese animation studio, so they can't really help but
make Japanese animation. The question is whether Callie is to have Tezuka
eyes, and some other anime-like features, and if so to what extent? And whose
to say that the storyboards and layouts didn't look that way to begin with?

>Well, I think she looks more attractave anime style!

    Callie has had so many different appearances in SWAT Kats that you have to
pick just *which* anime-like style? I still choose The Deadly Pyramind as her
best.

>Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley (Giyggas to Ted Turner)

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / The Long Lost, but now found Kats Fan \ /
     \/ \/