Re: A name for SWAT Kats fans

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 15:46:54 -0800

>Edo wrote:
>>Ok, since that the list have already aged one year, I think that we should
give us SWAT Kats fans a name, what it >will be?

>Mitch wrote:
>>Katsters
Mabye
>>Kat_fans
Not good enough, sorry.
>>Kat_Masters
That wourk
>>Kat_a_logers
Funny, but get a LIFE! (No wait! forget the name, but stay like you are now!)

>>Here a four for a start
>
>How about "Kats"? I think that is a good one.
>
>>Mitch Botwin

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."

Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."

Snoopy?