Re: Story arc

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 15:32:27 -0800

>Well, I'm not talking about a serial kind of story arc, I was talking about
a story arc that where each episode will be able to stand alone, but if the
audiences continue to watch the show, then over time a story written on a
much larger scale will begin to emerge.

I'm already trying to do that. The SWAT Kats are too good to be left
untouched (Don't get any ideas [I mean get some! follow my example! Terra
Chang and Dr. Jake are excused. The rest of the universe better do something
before I....... I....... I go upstairs and pout in my room! Huh? _at_^(
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."

Snoopy?