Re: Nitpicking tonight!

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 20:04:17 -0600 (CST)

>I'm going to start my 2nd Season nitpick guide tonight! Wish me luck that
>I find all the little mistakes!

Okay, sweetheart, good luck! And welcome back! And about that post you had
earlier about your drawing . . . you should meet Courtney. She **LOVES** to
draw Jake/Razor in all these really wierd situations. Do you all remember
the scene in "The Lion King," where Timon asks "Whaddya want me to do, dress
in a drag an' do the hula?"? Well, she drew a picture of Razor saying that,
and then, on the next page, she did draw him on the hula, someone off the
page (probably T-Bone) is saying "Shake those hips, baby!" while he's saying
"Oh SHUT UP!" and underneath the entire picture it reads:
     "Believe me . . . somebody is going to HANG for this!!"
Just a little lightner upper on your day. No need to make any sense!

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"