H-B Lives! & Kats Animation Art

From: <Marc.Grossmann_at_turner.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 12:41:39 -0500

Please allow me to clear up some things...

Hanna-Barbera is NOT changing their name. Hanna-Barbera lives on!

They have created a new division within H-B called Cartoon Network Studios. As
far as I know (this not definite yet), it will serve as the production company
for the new Dexter's Laboratory series as well as the new World Premiere Toons
shorts. Every new production that is based on the classic H-B cartoons
(Flintstones, Jetsons, Jonny Quest, etc.) will be from Hanna-Barbera Cartoons.

Don't ask me where Swat Kats falls in this whole deal because I have no idea.

They are NOT changing the name in front of our oh-so-colorful building.

ALSO -- Re: Kats Animation Art --

I am in discussion with our Animation Art dept. to see if I can work a special
deal on those Kats cels for our list members. Don't get your hopes up, but if
something comes up, I'll post again.

I will now return to my "lurker" status...Love to all!
On 3/15/96 _at_ 7:46pm