Re: The original TurboKat.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 11:10:23 -0800

>Is the original TurboKat suppose to have two engine instead of three? and how do the third engine got into the final version of the TurboKat?

Well, though it's rather erratic in the various episodes, that 'third engine' was normally
used only as a thruster (as I recall) until Razor's various engine modifications later
on. I have a pic of the original version of the Turbokat (with "S.K." written on each
wing), and it looks a lot more "cartoonish" than what eventually wound up on screen.
The details of the rear-engine area aren't visible from this particular angle, so I'm not
sure about original intentions.