Re: Season 2--re-evaluation/apologies

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 1996 18:28:48 EST

>Well, I think that Sinian should be just like Indy, with some
minor=
> adjustment of course. For one thing, she cann't wear Indy's clothes
(I got=
> a lot of reason on why she cann't wear Indy's clothes.). The others
is that=
> she cann't bring a gun just like Indy did (Not because that I think
she=
> cann't use it, but I don't think that Abby is the type of person
that will=
> use gun. Felina use a gun because she is an Enforcer, and the
Enforcer use=
> a gun to help them enforce the law, although that the Enforcer
always=
> revert to violence as a last resort to enforce the law.), I think
that she=
> should use a pen or something like that. The whip is probaly the
weapon=
> that is perfect for her if she was an adventurer just like Indy.

Hmmmm . . . lemme think about this one for a few days . . . I dunno .
. .

>>>Why are you building a shelter? and who is this "Cally" character?

>>The bitchy one with the high shrieks, "Oh save me from the evil
bad
>>guy who wants to kill me!"

>Well, from all the SWAT Kats episodes I watch, I never heard that
particular=
>line before. Do you know in what episode this line was said?

That was not a quote, but it seemed to be the jist of what she was
saying.

>Well DJ, may I suggest more than a couple of days?

OK OK, I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK! I'M SORRY I EVER SAID IT!
There? Is everybody satisfied? I'm terribly sorry, but it's women's
history
month and I've been in a 'raging feminist' mood for about a week now.
She's
not a bitch. She's just kind of annoying sometimes. I REALLY don't
dig that
damsel-in-distress thing, AT ALL. I'll admit she's quite advanced and
politically
correct, but once in a while the kat guys will have to pull some
rediciluss (sp?)
stunt to save her. I'M SORRY, OK?

>>I like any episode where he wears overalls. They're pretty cool.
His
>>ears were kinda big in that episode, though.

>What is an "overalls"? are this is some sort of clothes?

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

                                  Dr. Jake