Re: Think about it...

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 19:06:48 -0800

>Hmmmm....could it be the infamous 'cartoon physics?' Ahhh, the wonders of
>the cartoon world! (Sorry, end-of-vacation depression. I'll be myself again
>tomorrow. Promise!)

Yeah, but cartoon physics could be anything from real life physics to
vomiting twice your body weight, so who knows? Cartoon physics is declining,
however. From denying death (Cyote and Roadrunner come to mind in a big way)
to now. Now, it states that all, and I mean all humans on the face of this
earth live in places so gross, that even cockroaches won't live there, and
vomiting and other gross (PG-13 rated) body functions occur as often and as
everyday as breathing! What's going on, here??? Did Tedco forget to look out
the window or something?

>Terra Chang,
>fan of a buncha stuff,

Extremist of SWAT Kats

>nice person (really, I am! Most of the time!)

possable nice person (undecided! really!!)

>totally crazy.
naturally crazy. Got a problem with it? Don't worry, I'll take it as a
compliment! Gee, I really am crazy!

>"We protest you calling us little kids! We prefer to be called 'vertically
>impaired pre-adults'."
> -Yakko Warner

Well, I'm simply a mentally impaired SWAT Kat extremist who someday wished
to be an adult, so there!
(Look it up in the dictionairy and there's a picture of me!, only you need
the dictionairy that I put my picture in!)
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
Good thing you can't see me in person!!