Re: SK MIDI (via Chance's Pony Express again...)

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 19:25:22 -0500 (EST)

Goodie! Where can I find a MOD editor? I know very little about mods, I
don't even have anything to play them! Maybe an ADPCM WAV file or VOC
file should be better? But some people can't play adpcm and vocs. The
MIDI program I have does have guitar, along with a fret noise too.
Electric guitar, Banjo, any other guitar imaginable....blah blah blah...

A.J. Freda You want SWAT Kats sound clips, I'll make em!
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us Soon coming to rat.org: 16bit,44.1Khz, stereo
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kat WAV files!!!! Ranging from 4-10Mb!
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS