Re: SK MIDI

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 12:00:21 -0800

>SWAT Kats midi is done, but cheezier than the snes kats.wav at rat.
>CHANCE!!!!!

Hoyl! Enough with the thing of loud already!

 I need the sheet music to the kat themes and the correct
>instruments! Can you get this from Lance Falk? Does anyone else know the
>correct instruments and possible notes? The one I made is in F major.

Hmm. Mark Lungo talked to John Zuker for his Kats article, so maybe he'd oblige.
  I'll ask the next time I talk to Mark. The Heavy Metal-style stuff in
 the Kats probably wouldn't translate well to any tinnified PC Sound Card that
 *I've* ever heard, but it's worth a shot.