Re: Hairballs & Civilization

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 1996 19:28:17 -0800

>>>Same here. BTW, I'm still curious, does the kats still lick themself when
>>>ever they needed a bath?
>>
>>I'm always curiuos on the kats attitude, we know that they are civilize
>>beings now, but do they still maintains their cat like behaviour after they
>>have been civilize?
>
>What does it mean to be civilized? Do we judge the Kats civilization by our
standards? There may be events or >habits in the Kats' world that we would
find totally disgusting, but they would consider ordinary or common >place.

A three year analisys I've done shows that they have their own customs. I
think they lick themselves out of instinct, and use many things that
Earthling cats use out of pure coincidence, just for the sake that they
can't live without it. That's my guess, make your own, too.
Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
Dear Lord, help me. I'm WAKO!
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami
You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi
Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki