Re: Tail...

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 20:33:21 -0500 (EST)

At 11:59 AM 1/28/96 +0700, you wrote:
>Have you guys ever noticed that the tail between kats aren't different? and
>the differences wasn't according by their species! Could it be that their
>tail mutated when they have move from one habitat to another?

I don't think that's entirely true..
Tiger Concklin (sp?), the mine operator in "Caverns of Horror" had a
different tail than the rest of the Kats as far as I can remember.. In
fact, some Kats actually are missing tails. Look closely at the scene in
"Enter the Madkat" when Madkat pops in on the Litterbin show and the
audience goes running out the door. (Although, I think this was actually an
animation mistake).

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
             Purrcy on IRC #swatkats & on Furtoonia
      SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club