Re: Pastmaster

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 02:35:52 +0700

>On Tue, 16 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>
>>>From: "A.J. Freda" <tails_at_grfn.org>
>>>
>>>I thing I've been wondering.. WHY DOESN'T THE PASTMASTER JUST USE HIS
>>>WATCH TO GO TO THE DARK AGES????!!!!
>>
>> Because he is stupid guy, that's why. Besides, he already try that in
>> "Bride of the Pastmaster", and failed. And decided that the future is the
>> only way to have his Dark Ages back.
>
>I think the Pastmaster CAN'T.

Well, the Pastmaster did travel to the future and to the past in "A Bright
and Shiny Future" (To revived the Metallikats and go back to the present
MegaKat city.) and "The Deadly Pyramid" (To get the ancient crown so that
he can control the Pyramid.).

>His watch is used primarily as a beam weapon and as a focus for summoning
>creatures from the time stream.

I think that he can time travel with only his watch, only he cann't control
the stabilty of the vortex, this is why another time vortex is created in
"Bride of the Pastmaster". Of course this is only my opinion.

>The only time he actually time travels is when the SWATKats mess with his
>plans and he gets blown into some other time as a result. (As far as I know
>anyway ...)

Ok, here are the episode that has the Pastmaster.

"The Pastmaster Always Ring Twice."
"The Bride of the Pastmaster."
"A Bright and Shiny Future."
"The Deadly Pyramid."

>Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)

I'm really happy to see you are smiling again. :)