Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 07:17:22 -0800

Bruno wrote from deepest, darkest Brazil...where there are evidently lots of nuts!

> Ch> This one requires an aptitude test:
>
> Ch> 2) If you're going to crash, do you:
>
> Ch> a) deliver a macho, heroic line first?
> Not before eating that jumbo pepper.

Hmm....that could cause the crash. I think the order is: eat the pepper, dump your ordnance,
deliver the heroic line (I've always liked "Take that you villainous Nazi scum!" - but it seems
more appropriate for Race Bannon somehow), then crash. It's tradition.

> Ch> d) try to make it to Enforcer Hindquarters just to piss off Feral?
> Man... This is sadism!!!!

Only if they're doing it Kamikaze-style, and Razor leans out of the cockpit moments before
the fatal impact and chalk-scrawls: "To Feral: From Razor with Love!". Now *that* would
be sadistic.

> Good! Or "Security Headquarters missile".

Then there's the Atlanta-seeking missile. Man, these are expensive, and are trained to home
in on Peanuts, Mint Julep, clueless cancellation decisions, and Billy Beer. Problem is, half of
them land on Jimmy Carter's house rather than Ted's. Still, "two birds with one stone" and all
that...