Hmm...advance warning.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 16:27:12 -0800

Looks like I'm going to be account-less for up to a week, so after Tuesday don't be surprised
if you can't talk to me for a bit. I'll be back no later than, say..Saturday, so nobody file a
missing Kat report with Feral. I've got a pack of listmail replies coming, but I knew I'd forget
if I didn't mention this bit first.

Oh yeah, folks changing accounts: *please* unsub your old account, and ensure you re-sub
with your new account *before* trying to post list-mail. See, otherwise I get these really
neat "BOUNCEKATS" messages in my mailbox which I have to re-direct (not mentioning
any *names* of course....). If you can't figure it out, or need a hand - feel free to e-mail and
I'll either walk you through it or do it myself. (after Saturday, that is!).