Re: SwatKats replacement. (NO! not for today, but for the future.)

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 23:40:05 -0500 (EST)

At 08:59 AM 1/9/96 +0700, you wrote:
>Mitch Botwin say something about the SwatKats replacement, I say something
>about a little young trainee (Probaly much younger than the SwatKats, 10

Well, if Prof. Hackle ever gets his robots working correctly, there would be
no need for either the guys or the Enforcers. The robots seemed to handle
the Metallikats pretty well in "Bright & Shiny Future" after Hackle got
control again.

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club