Re: Time Line

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 18:19:23 -0800

At 10:39 PM 1/8/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>At 08:42 AM 1/7/96 +0700, Edo wrote:
>>>Hey, it don't always to be 31 days in every month, they could have a lot
>>>variation of days in each month. Example to the real life: Our February.
>>
>>Heck, for all we know the entire planet could be the size of a basketball,
>>have 39 months with 8 days a week & 18 hours in a day! :)
>
>I think that 12 numbers is on their clock tower (The one on the city hall
>tower.), so the possiblities of 24 hours a day is very high. (In their
>times of course, human hours maybe different from kats hours.)

This could be true. Have you noticed they have a green and yellow sky at day
and a red and black sky at night? Strange. This isn't an anime trick, so
what causes their sky to bahave like that? Mabye their time runs faster
than ours, causing the fourty eight day Julys and junk. Mabye I can come up
with something as I Usually do.

B-ko Daitokuji
SWAT Kat Extremist