Re: SWATKats logo?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:37:03 -0800

>At 08:56 PM 1/6/96 +0800, you wrote:
>>
>>Does anyone on the list have a B&W SK Logo with just the words and the
>>emblem behind it w/o the Kats or the TurboKat? Could anyone upload one
>>please? Thanks ...
>>
>I think I could get the logo that is on the SWAT Kat's home page in black
>and white, but if it's the logo they use during the first season, then,
>you're on your own, until I get another way to cut the letters off.

I've got tons of that kind of stuff direct (albeit unknowingly) from Hanna-Barbera.
I'm not too sure how they'll feel about having it up on the site, but I'll make some of
it available to Matt for high-res scanning until told otherwise. As soon as I get a paycheque
without the Government's name written all over it, I'll get some High-Q copies made and mailed.

(_Lots_ of cool merchandise concepts in this stuff, unreleased pics of the Kat guys, Feral,
 DM Briggs, villains and so on.)