Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:37:47 -0800

>>BTW DJ, I heard that SeaQuest once time travel to 200 years into
>the
>>future, does they use the same theory as this one?
>
>They don't really use any theory. They just state, "The Future
>cannot
>exist without the past." The storyline goes as a computer from the
>future

Hey, little administrative note here, but I think this reply should've kinda gone through
e-mail as it's really tangential to the Kats - if related at all. We don't seem to be suffering for
volume, so maybe think about whether or not you *really* want your reply sent to 70 people!

(Back to fun-lovin' Kat mode...or is that "Kat-lovin' fun mode"?)