Re: Time Line

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 10:26:58 -0800

> Who knows, Jake & Chance might just like the picture of
>the model on that particular month & never turn the page. (Although, there
>have been different pictures appearing on the calendar in different eps. It
>usually appears to be a pic of a kat beauty in a bikini.)

This is likely kind of an "in-joke" too. In garages it was not uncommon to find such
calendars permanently "stuck" on favourite months, as "Snap-On Tools" used to publish
such a calendar featuring scantily clad babes showing off their latest hardware (or...er..something
like that). When I worked in such an environment, I think "Miss July" remained unflipped
until after the first snowflakes flew...something about her Torque-wrench, I guess.