Re: Animation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 00:52:18 +0700

Bruno Abud wrote:
> EA>I think that the first one is okay, and I also think that the second
> EA>one is okay too, they both have great animation.
>
> >2. The animation for the second season sucked.
>
> EA>Well, there's some people here that liked the second one better than
> EA>the first one, but I'm not one of them, I liked both of them.
>
>Well again, it's a democracy. I like that . In my opinion, the second
>season had better animation and , maybe, more action scenes.

I do like the second season animation (For as matter in fact, I think that
they are more realistic.), but somehow I like to see the kat a little bit
unrealistic, don't know why I like it that way. Beside, I don't like to
choose favorite, I think that everything has it advantages and
disadvantages.

>One caracteristic of second season is the more polygonal and less
>rounded draws of the Kats.

Yes, but if you want more polygon, why don't you just render them? ;)