Re: What will happen if Chance say yes at that time?

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 19:19:12 +0700

>At 07:30 PM 1/5/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>>What if Chance obey Commander Feral order to go back to the HQ?
>>
>>Edo, you are suggesting the immpossible:
>>Chance actually *listening* to what Feral says?! ;)
>>
>>Terra Chang,
>>Swat Kats fan,
>
>I agree. It's immpossible, really. Chance is too headstrong to listen,
>especially if Feral was acting like Ted at the time.

Remember the alternate universe you were talking about? how about if the
situation is put in reverse? the SwatKats could travel to a MegaKat that is
doomed because Chance make that decision, a MegaKat that has no SwatKats on
it. The people of that MegaKat is having a different situation, the
Enforcer HQ is the center of city goverment (City hall already been
destroyed by Dark Kat.), and all the relation between the character to each
other is totaly different (Example: Feral actualy view the guys
differently. Hey! this after all is an alternate universe you know).

>Hey I would have said no too!

I wonder if Col.Christopher Blair (A character that is portrayed by Mark
Hamill.) will do the same thing (He always have a different of opinion with
Admiral Tolwyn. Tolwyn always acting like Commander Feral, giving unusual
order.), but I know that Maniac would have said no too (Although maybe his
reason for chasing Dark Kat is different from Chance.).

>B-ko Daitokuji
>SWAT Kats Extremist
>"Nice" person (maybe!)

I don't doubt it. Hey! if you could stand listening to me, you must be a
"Nice" person.

>Is considering use of strait jacket

I also considering to use one of those thing, don't know why I want to do
that, probaly because I have unusual mind.