Re: Major mistake?

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 22:47:09 -0800

At 01:06 AM 1/6/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I was watching the SKIQ on tape the other day and noticed the announcer
>talking about the Cyclotron. He said it did 200mph while different scenes
>of the Cyclotron were being shown. The "Secret Files of the SK" says that
>it does 300mph. It would appear the writers didn't pay very close attention
>when putting together SKIQ.

So what you're saying is, there's really a SKIQ out? Were is it? Better yet,
does my idol, <ack!> Ted still sllow it to be run on TBS? If so, I must find
it. If you ask me, the SWAT Kat episode list should be updated to talk bout
this new one.

B-ko Daitokuji
SWAT Kat Extremist.
Where's a good strait jacket when you need one???