Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 01:06:32 -0500 (EST)

At 12:30 PM 1/5/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>>Will the SwatKats die in the future? it say that in "A Bright and Shiny
>>>Future." that they will be dead, and unless some element of chaos is
>>>inserted, they will be dead for sure. Comments please?
>>
>>The mere fact that they were transported into the future changed the
>>time-line.
>
>But they only changed the time-line in the _near future MegaKat_, and the
>old SwatKats still die in the _real timeline_ (Of course we aren't sure
>that this is the real time-line.). Nothing cann't stop the Pastmaster for
>reviving the Metallikats in the future again. I repeat it again, _nothing
>will stop him_, unless some chaos factor is put in the situation.

What stops the Pastmaster, or at least slows him down, is when TB & R fling
him back into his own time-vortex usually destroying his "Tome of Time" or
making him lose his watch. His magic doesn't work very well without them.

>But, how about if the SwatKats was stop from being crashed to city hall?

Actually, you never really _see_ TB & R crash into the building in "Bright &
Shiny Future" -- you see the Turbokat crash into the building. The Turbokat
got destroyed in "Katastrope" too, but it was only a diversion & the guys
were ok. Hmm.. Something else to consider, eh?

 play: matt_w_at_mci.newscorp.com work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
      Purrcy on IRC #swatkats channel & soon to be on Furtoonia
        SWAT KATS: The Radical Squadron: The Radical Fan Club