Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 00:10:54 +0700

>On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, MATT WEBER wrote:
>> The mere fact that they were transported into the future changed the
>> time-line. Besides, if they ever _did_ die, they'd be brought back to life
>> (i.e. Superman).
>
>I'd have to agree with Matt on this one ... it's a comic thing! I mean
>just look at the X-Men ... sheesh!

Ok, does this mean that the SwatKats will still die on "A Bright an Shiny
Future."? does this is the point of time where the SwatKats die? unless
they have an earlier demise of course.

>For a few closer examples, how about the Metallikats,

The Metallikats never die, they just changes body.

>MadKat

Cann't comment on him, never see the guy.

>or even the Pastmaster (well ... he looks undead...)

The Pastmaster is dead! he just been brought in between life and dead,
maybe that's why he got so stupid, probaly still got some spider webs in
his head.

>Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
>- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
> to haunt me. Hurrah.

I just hope that something that has 95 at the end of its name, will haunts
its creator.