Episode list

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 19:17:32 -0600 (CST)

No offense to whoever made the episode list on Rat's site, but it sucks.
"Metal Urgency"'s description didn't even mention the fact that the
Metalikats discovred who the Swat Kats are. Maybe we should put the Animato!
episode guide in its place? (I can just HEAR he groans of those unlucky
people who have to do the typing if everyone agrees with me.)

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."