Re: Question about the Deputy Mayor

From: Timothy D Fay <fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 95 10:33:37 -0600

Edo Andromedo wrote:
>Hi,I'm new at this thing SwatKats, as matter a fact the first episode of
>SwatKats I saw is a few month ago, and so as a newbie it seems natural that
>I asked a lot of question, here's my question about the Deputy Mayor:

>How old is she ? IMHO I personaly think that she are much older than Razor
>or T-Bone.

She's probably about the same age as T-Bone and Razor, i.e., late 20's.

>How does she keep her glasses from falling ? Are they glued ? or her hair
>is so thick that glasses just stick there ?

Magic. :)

>Does she always wear the same dress in every episode ? The only other dress
>I saw is the one that her past counterpart wear.

She wore a jogging suit in "Mutation City," but apart from that she wore
only the business suit. A pity; she'd probably look cute in a bikini. ;)

>How do you spell her fullname and nickname ? I never could figure if it's
>Callie or Kally.

Her full name is Calico Briggs. So I assume "Callie" is the correct
spelling (and that's how it's spelled on the model sheets).

>Does she has home ? I only saw her at city hall.

She lives at City Hall. Being Deputy Major is her life. That, and getting
rescued by T-Bone and Razor. ;)

>BTW is there more character in the good guys side beside Ann Gora,
>Commander Ferral, Cybotron, Fellina Ferral, Razor, T-Bone, The Archaelogy
>Doctor, The Deputy Mayor, The Deputy Mayor past counterpart, The Proffesor,
>Lt.Steel, and Mayor Manx ?

Um. Nope. That's pretty much all of them. Except for Doctor Konway, and
who could forget him? :-)

-Tim