SK sound bites

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 18:07:21 -0500 (EST)

        I have been recording some SK sound bites and will be uploading
them to rat. They are recorded in WAV format at 16-bits, 44.1Khz Mono
If anyone has a sound card that can't play that format, please tell me
and I will lower the format. I'd like to see how many people can guess
which eps. all the bites came from. So far, all I have is stuff from the
"Ci-Kat-A" but I'm planning on doing all eps.

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS