copyright warning

From: Dana Uehara <razor_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 05:32:51 -0800 (PST)

I just received some email yesterday about possible litigation by
Warner Bros. over an 'unauthorized' web page. The author of the
original letter had requested, apparently, that it be distributed as
far as possible to other lists, nets, etc. that may be concerned.

My impression of the letter (and I'll admit that I just skimmed it)
is that it said that WB would take any steps necessary to protect its
copyrights, including having its (unauthorized) web page discontinued.

I won't reprint the letter to the list as it is very much off-topic,
but I *will* forward the letter itself to anyone upon request.

Now before any of you on the list start to panic, keep in mind that
this is NOT for the Kats themselves, but if WB does decide to push
through with this suit, then it could set a precedent for other
companies.

--
====================== Dana Uehara (razor_at_netcom.com) ====================