Re: More SK figurine sightings...

From: MATT WEBER <matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 20:08:38 -0500

>While in Hawaii on vacation last week (well, I was there for a couple
>of weeks, but who's counting? ;-), I stopped by a Kay-Bee Toy Store
>and saw a few SK action figures there.

HAWAII??!?! And you didn't even ask me if I wanted to go! <g>

Anyways, I also saw some figures available in Kay-Bee here in MI. Not very
many, though. I think there was only 1 Dr. Viper and 2 T-Bone figures. But
they also carry the hand-held electronic games of which there are 2 versions.
work: mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us play: matt_w_at_beta.delphi.com
NOTE: This area under construction. Watch for falling anvils.