ftp site now accessable from the web!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 08:06:43 -0700

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>

http://rat.org/pub/

will take you to all the FTP files. People have been complaining because they
can't get into the FTP site, and there is no limit on how many people can
access files though the web.

***Forwarded from Rat, and I haven't checked yet to see if it works - but
      that's because Paul's stuff _always_ works!

(I'll be talking to Christian Tremblay tonight to see if there's any more news
 regarding the Kats from Turnerco/H-B. They're pretty busy on their new
 cartoons for Film-Roman, so they might not have pursued Katstuff too
 vigorously in light of Turner's attitude. I'll post whatever I can.)
  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter