2nd Season SK Theme

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 19:14:47 -0400 (EDT)

        I have a 16-bit 11.1Khz WAV file of the SK second season open ing
theme. It's about one meg. I would reduce it to 8-bit, 8Khz, but I had to
record it from my tv-cassette-computer type of thing and if I lowered the
bits of Khz, It would have lots of static. I also have a short clip of
the second season music when it shows the title of the story. If any of
you want this, please reply. If I get enough replys, I will try to upload
it to the rat.org FTP site. I use the theme for Windows Start and the
little title clip for Windows Exit. And to top it all off, an SK
screen-shot from the FTP (sklogo.jpg). I will also take suggestions for
SK music pieces. In the future I will have to find some way to lower the
static from the cassette..............

ARTHUR JOHN FREDA
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu It's a bird! It's a plane! It's TAILS! :)
"Tails" on FunkyChat and HappyChat