Re: "Bride of the Pastmaster" questions.

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 20:36:31 +0800 (GMT-8)

If I recall correctly, Razor has his mask on all the time, so that bit
should have been a video glitch ... as for Pastmaster knowing the
SWATKats, I assumed he travelled back from the future to the Dark Ages at
the end of "The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice" (he got thrown into a
portal)

BTW, how does time travel actually work in the SWATKats universe?
(Haven't watched any of season 2, so my conjectures could be wrong) It
seems that the time travellers displace their real time counterparts ..
is that correct? It's like the SWATKats returning back to the future at
the end of "Bride ..." before they blasted the worm and the Pastmaster
(the undead version) wreaking havoc in the Dark Ages instead of the
original (who I, perhaps fallaciously, assume would have been alive). It
would also explain how the SWATKats conveniently showed up in the past to
beat the Pastmaster (which he attributed to too much of his meddling in
the timestream) ... kinda like the time stream smoothing
out the effects that shouldn't be there. Ideas? Suggestions? Flames?

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- "You know you're in trouble when ...
   you think divinity is a triple-layered cheesecake
   and being sinful is having too much divinity."