Re: TCN

From: Timothy D Fay <fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 95 11:03:29 -0500

Ian wrote:
>In all actuallity, from the commercials, it appears TCN bought out a BIG
>pool for the day, plastered their insignia everywhere and let in the kids.
>So I'm sure the kids were willing to say just about anything to make
>their pool-overlords happy. Plus if you watch the kids some look off to the
>left of the camera, so there may be a little coaxing going on there.
>I find it funny that none of the kids request "first season" toons,i.e.
>PowderPuff Girls, Dexter's Lab (nominated for an emmy, watch for the push),
>etc.

Yeah, and for whatever reason (probably office-political) TCN seems to be
pushing the Yuckie Ducks/George and Junior WPT's (all were produced by the
same guy--I forget his name).

I've never seen the first-season WPT's (execpt for PowerPuff Girls). Does
anyone on the list have 'em on tape and would they be willing to trade?
Please respond via e-mail. Thanks!

-Tim